about me

clarice is a sexy cookie! hahaha LOL (from 我叫金三顺)

talk to me!

the chocolate chips on my cookie of life

Alina

Alison

Amanda

Ashley

Ashley's LiveJournal

Audrey

Charmiane Joy

Claire

Claris

Clarissa

Cleopatra

Daniel

Debbie

Delise

Dorothy

Esther

Faith Khong

Faith Ong

Felicia

Florence

FREE WARRIORS

Gloria

Grace

Hannah

Haseena

HuiMin

IGNYTE

Iris

Jelaine

Jess

Joy

Joy's Fanfiction Blog

JingYing

Kajal

Keller

LiYun

Lynn

Ming En

Nathanael

RESONATE

Roann

Rob Paravonian

Samantha

Sandra

Sarah

Sarita

Sarita's LiveJournal

Shairel

SHELFARI

Sister Kassey

TingYan

Wilshia

Xuehui

counter

Counters

archives

May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 June 2011
credits: x x x x
12:26 PM, Friday, October 3, 2008
hi all!

it's finally friday! seriously, i reali understand wat T.G.I.F. means... haha!

had history exam 2dae, i wrote faster den usual, i'm glad 2 say. usually i write 2 slowly and cant finish e history paper! i managed 2 finish e paper 2dae, and i knew e answers to most of e questions! all glory 2 God!

haha... ew i sound like a religious nut. hmm, lemme try 2 rephrase dat: God helped me in my history paper. ok now i sound like a seven-year-old. but whatever.

i'm soooooo happy dat it's e weekend! i'm slacking 2dae... haha :) l8r i'm goin 4 ballet. we started grade 8 last saturday! yeah! say hello to me, a grade 8 pianist and ballerina! haha 自己夸自己... actually, it's e 1st time dat both my piano and ballet grades hav been e same, cos one of my grades would always be higher than another. hee!

ooh! i emailed my uncle, asking him wat a rubber duck was used for. this was his reply: what kind of question is this? must be some kind of twisted trick question. i would say that a rubber ducky is more therapeutic than anything else. something about the bobbing movement which helps one relax, i guess.

snort! bobbing movement helps one relax? wat era does he come from man... oh well, i always knew my dear uncle was a loony anyway... just dont tel him i sed dat! :)

ok i'm gonna put in e lyrics of another song dat i like, this song is love story by taylor swift. if they're any mistakes in e lyrics, dun blame me cos i got it fr lyricsmania.com.

We were both young
When I first saw you
I closed my eyes
And the flashback starts
I'm standing there
On a balcony in summer air

See the lights
See the party the ballgowns
See you make your way
Through the crowd
And say Hello
Little did I know

That you were Romeo
You were throwing pebbles
Till my daddy said Stay away from Juliet
And I was crying on the staircase
Beggin you Please don't go

And I said

Romeo take me
Somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting
All there's left to do is run
You'll be the Prince
And I'll be the Princes
It's a Love Story
Baby just say Yes

So I sneak out
To the garden to see you
We keep quiet
Cause were dead if they knew
So close your eyes
Just keep this down for a little while

Cause you were Romeo
I was a Scarlett Letter
And my daddy said Stay away from Juliet
But you were everything to me
And I was beggin you Please don't go

And I said

Romeo take me
Somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting
All that's left to do is run
You be the Prince
And I'll be the Princes
It's a Love Story
Baby just say Yes

Romeo save me
They're trying to tell me how to feel
This love is difficult
But it's real
Don't be afraid
We'll make it out of this mess
It's a Love Story
Baby just say Yes

I got tired of waiting
Wonderin if you were ever comin around
My faith in you was fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town

And I said

Romeo save me
I've been feelin so alone
I keep waiting for you
But you never come
Is this in my head?
I don't know what to think
He kneels to the ground
And pulled out a ring

And said

Marry me Juliet
You never have to be alone
I love you
And that's all I really know
I talked to your dad
Go pick out a white dress
It's a Love Story
Baby just say Yes

Cause we were both young
When I first saw you

Quote 2 remember: power can destroy a person.

~thx 4 reading!~