about me
clarice is a sexy cookie! hahaha LOL (from 我叫金三顺)
talk to me!
the chocolate chips on my cookie of life
Alina
Alison
Amanda
Ashley
Ashley's LiveJournal
Audrey
Charmiane Joy
Claire
Claris
Clarissa
Cleopatra
Daniel
Debbie
Delise
Dorothy
Esther
Faith Khong
Faith Ong
Felicia
Florence
FREE WARRIORS
Gloria
Grace
Hannah
Haseena
HuiMin
IGNYTE
Iris
Jelaine
Jess
Joy
Joy's Fanfiction Blog
JingYing
Kajal
Keller
LiYun
Lynn
Ming En
Nathanael
RESONATE
Roann
Rob Paravonian
Samantha
Sandra
Sarah
Sarita
Sarita's LiveJournal
Shairel
SHELFARI
Sister Kassey
TingYan
Wilshia
Xuehui
counter
archives
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
June 2011
credits:
x
x
x
x
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
5:21 PM, Tuesday, November 9, 2010
quotes from the greatest book series of all time!
If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals. - Sirius Black
Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it. - Albus Dumbledore
It is my belief... that the truth is generally preferable to lies. - Albus Dumbledore
According to Madam Pomfrey, thoughts could leave deeper scarring than almost anything else.
It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more. - Albus Dumbledore
I don’t need a cloak to become invisible. – Albus Dumbledore
I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory, even stopper death — if you aren’t as big a bunch of dunderheads as I usually have to teach. – Severus Snape
Holey? You have the the whole world of ear-related humor before you, you go for holey? - Fred Weasley
I don’t go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me. – Harry Potter
Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow, turn this stupid, fat rat yellow.” – Ron Weasley
Humans have a knack for choosing precisely the things that are worst for them. – Albus Dumbledore
Ah, music,” he said, wiping his eyes. “A magic far beyond all we do here. - Albus Dumbledore
I wouldn’t go out with you if it was a choice between you and the giant squid. - Lily Evans
You know your mother, Malfoy? The expression on her face – like she’s got dung under her nose? Is she like that all the time or just because you were with her? - Harry Potter
Funny way to get wizards’ to school, the train. Magic carpets all got punctures, have they? – Uncle Vernon
Of course I know Dumbledore, who doesn’t know Dumbledore? – Mrs. Figg
NOT MY DAUGHTER, YOU BITCH! – Mrs. Weasley
The gold ones are Galleons. 17 silver Sickles to a Galleon and 29 Knuts to a Sickle, it’s easy enough. – Hagrid
It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends. – Albus Dumbledore
Can you believe our luck? Of all the trees we could’ve hit, we had to get one that hits back. – Ronald Weasley
Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself. – Albus Dumbledore
This is school, Mr Potter, not the real world. -Professor Umbridge
Just because you’ve got the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn’t mean we all have. – Hermione Granger
Lockhart’ll sign anything if it stands still long enough. – Ronald Weasley
We teachers are rather good at magic, you know. – Professor McGonagall
Ah well . . . wand still in your jeans? Both buttocks still on? Okay, let’s go. Locomotor Trunk. - Nymphadora Tonks
Are you insane? Of course I want to leave the Dursleys! Have you got a house? When can I move in? - Harry Potter
"How long have you been 'Big D' then?" said Harry. "Shut it," snarled Dudley, turning away again. "Cool name," said Harry, grinning, "but you'll always be Ickle Diddykins to me." "Shut your face." "You don't tell her [Aunt Petunia] to shut her face. What about 'popkin' and 'Dinky Diddydums,' can I use them then?"
"Why were you lurking under our window?" "Yes, yes, good point, Petunia! What were you doing under our windows, boy?" "Listening to the news," said Harry in a resigned voice. His aunt and uncle exchanged looks of outrage. "Listening to the news! Again?" "Well, it changes every day, you see," said Harry.
There's no need to call me sir, Professor. - Harry Potter
Speaking quietly so that no one else would hear, Harry told the other two about Snape's sudden, sinister desire to be a Quidditch referee. "Don't play," said Hermione at once. "Say you're ill," said Ron. "Pretend to break your leg," Hermione suggested. "Really break your leg," said Ron.
"But why's she got to go to the library?" "Because that's what Hermione does. When in doubt, go to the library." - Harry Potter and Ron Weasley
Can I have a look at Uranus, too, Lavender? - Ron Weasley
"The hats have gone," Hermione said happily. "Seems the house-elves do want freedom after all." "I wouldn't bet on it," Ron told her cuttingly. "They might not count as clothes. They didn't look anything like hats to me, more like woolly bladders."
"I'll make Goyle do lines, he hates writing," said Ron happily. He lowered his voice to Goyle's low grunt, mimed writing in midair. "I...must...not...look...like...a...baboon's...backside." - Ron Weasley
By all means continue destroying my possessions. I daresay I have too many. - Albus Dumbledore
What happened down in the dungeons between you and Professor Quirrell is a complete secret, so, naturally the whole school knows. - Albus Dumbledore
"I'm a teacher!" he roared at Harry. "A teacher, Potter! How dare yeh threaten ter break down my door!" - Rubeus Hagrid
Moronic though some of this class undoubtedly are, I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my... displeasure. - Severus Snape
"Oh, very good," interrupted Snape, his lip curling. "Yes, it is easy to see that nearly six years of magical education have not been wasted on you, Potter. 'Ghosts are transparent.'" - Severus Snape
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure. - Luna Lovegood
"I wonder," said Professor McGonagall in cold fury, turning on Professor Umbridge, "how you can expect to gain an idea of my usual teaching methods if you continue to interrupt me? You see, I do not generally permit people to talk when I am talking." - Professor McGonagall
"Take Charms and I shall drop Augusta a line reminding her that just because she failed her Charms O.W.L., the subject is not necessarily worthless." - Professor McGonagall
"Well, usually when a person shakes their head," said McGonagall coldly, "they mean 'no.' So unless Miss Edgecombe is using a form of sign language as yet unknown to humans -" - Professor McGonagall
"Sometimes you remind me a lot of James. He called it my 'furry little problem' in company. Many people were under the impression that I owned a badly behaved rabbit." - Remus Lupin
"Please, come in, sit down, Minister!" fluttered Mrs Weasley, straightening her hat. "Have a little purkey, or some tooding... I mean –" - Mrs. Weasley
"Very well then," said Dumbledore, pushing open the broom-shed door and stepping out into the yard. "I see a light in the kitchen. Let us not deprive Molly any longer of the chance to deplore how thin you are." - Albus Dumbledore
"I know I messed up Ancient Runes," muttered Hermione feverishly. "I definitely made at least one serious mistranslation. And the Defense Against the Dark Arts practical was no good at all. I thought Transfiguration went all right at the time, but looking back..." "Hermione, will you shut up? You're not the only one who's nervous!" barked Ron. "And when you've got your eleven 'Outstanding OWLs...'" "Don't, don't, don't!" said Hermione, flapping her hands hysterically. "I know I've failed everything!"
Harry gaped at him. He had not expected this and was not sure he wanted to hear it. Friends they might be, but if Ron started calling Lavender "Lav-Lav," he would have to put his foot down.
Dangling from the chain in large gold letters were the words: MY SWEETHEART. "Nice," he said. "Classy. You should definitely wear it in front of Fred and George." "If you tell them," said Ron, shoving the necklace out of sight and under his pillow, "I - I - I'll -" "Stutter at me?" said Harry, grinning.
awesome!!! woo¬ btw, harry potter is on sparknotes. seriously. mr sim would be proud.
Quote 2 remember: Life is a series of pulls back and forth. You want to do one thing, but you are bound to do something else. Something hurts you, yet you know it shouldn't. You take certain things for granted, even when you know you should never take anything for granted.
¬thx 4 reading!¬